Sunday, December 6, 2009

Why Women...why?

I've been noticing an ongoing trend with girls these days where they constantly try to justify why they aren't "catties". Back in the days it was a simple question of "What kind of girl do you think I am ?" when a dude said summin innapropriate to tick them off, now theres a label for that type of girl. Cattie. I see this obsession ironically enough, in the girls that actually aren't catties.



Funny? I know...



Decent girls these days seem so consumed by the thought of actually being labelled a cattie, that they will constantly repeat it at any given time. For example, the other day I asked a girl if she was going to a party, 19+, semi formal dress code...



"What do i look like? A cattie? You ever see the girls that go to those kinds of parties?"



Um...yes, yes i have. They are usually working students, mature , responsible people that for the most part, aren't too bad on the eyes. I was so confused on how she could say the party was a "Cattie Jam"....wat are the qualifications? *Sigh* Hurts my brain just to think about it ...

In my opinion girls should just focus on the shit thats important in life. Like the money, money and the cars, the cars and the clothes, the hoes i suppose....

No comments:

Post a Comment