Monday, December 14, 2009

BIG NEWS!

Well guys since I last blogged about my bizzznazzz a lot has happened! I dont know if you guys watch it but my dear friend Shannon Boodram is a host on the tv show "High School Rush" on Rogers TV and she informed me that they were looking for two new hosts. Naturally I jumped at the opportunity and emailed them my resume with some headshots.....AND NOW I HAVE AN AUDITION WITH THEM NEXT MONTH! *Happy dance*





I'm mad excited if you haven't already noticed. Shannon makes the show look so cool and fun, well then again so is she *giggle* YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK OUT HER BLOG! MAAAAAAD FUNNY...Its called "Those Girls Are Wild". She does the blog with her best friend Andrea Lewis (she was on Degrassi, you should recognize her) So check it out!

Here's a lil vid me Shannon and her cousin threw together for the Muchmusic Competition:

1 comment: