Monday, December 7, 2009

The Future


A lot of people have been messaging me asking if I'm gonna continue to pursue a career in television, "Are you gonna be in broadcasting still?", "You need to be on TV!!!". Well the answer is YES. I don't plan on giving up anytime soon. After my experience with Muchmusic, it was just further indication that being on TV is what I love and what I'm good at. I've been recieving amazing messages and tweets with people supporting me and letting me know how they felt about Muchmusic's decision. At the end of the day, Much chose who they felt they needed at this point in time and unfortunately it wasn't me.

Now I'm faced with multiple options for me to
invade your tv screens and I'm gonna be making my choice very soon. This mos def ain't the end for me, so look out for some projects I have in mind and I'll be sure to keep you guys posted on my day to day progress. Don't mind my random blog posts, imma post whatever i'm feelin, ya dig?!

No comments:

Post a Comment