Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Exposure...

Well since the VJ search ended, I've been getting a lot of offers for different "host" like job oppurtunities. Fashion shows, talent shows....other shows lol. I am really grateful. Contrary to popular belief I've had a pretty rough life but I've always had the dream of being on television. You could ask teachers from like grade three and they'll tell you that I would always say

"I'm gonna be famous one day"



I still want to be a Muchmusic VJ, regardless of what happened in the competition. Working there for the week helped me see the incredible amount of work that goes into Much On Demand and other popular shows and the people I got to work with were amazing, funny and free-spirited people. It's the type of work environment I most definetely want to work in. I will be at the open casting call on Friday at Ryerson so imma keep you guys posted on that situation.

I know it sounds cliche by now, but I want 2010 to be a big year. I'm working on many things and I want everyone to know and understand that this is my PASSION. I have never worked harder for anything in my life and I hope the product of my tireless efforts reflect that.

Got two meetings today, I'm gonna be hosting "Give Peace A Dance" which is a talent show between many different highschools. It's a really big event so it should be a lot of fun. They're also talking about trying to bring on Matt Babel to host with me so it should be pretty sick. I'm also hosting the "Sounds Of Fashion" show in February, which is being put on by the good people at the Remix Project so yall wish me luck.

Can't stop won't stop POW!

No comments:

Post a Comment