Friday, December 18, 2009

The Deepest I Could Get

I can picture a beautiful woman...



Long flowing hair, like the rivers of the Nile

Sensuous but cute, with a soul warming smile...


Deep soft eyes, the type you get lost in

Soothing calm voice, real soft spoken....


Skin like buttermilk, kissed by the Sun

Breasts real sweet, ass weighs a ton...


In our battle of the wits, she doesn't come outnumbered

Her intellect is vast, and her wisdom? Makes you wonder...


She's a blessing to my atmosphere, a curse to my soul

A gift to my life, and a filling to this hole....



but hey, thats the deepest I could get. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Skin like buttermilk, kissed by the Sun

    Breasts real sweet, ass weighs a ton...

    wow...is all i can say


    but yea..good poem still

    [ looks like u love the female body...kinda horny eh?? ] lol iJoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her intellect is vast, and her wisdom? Makes you wonder...


    She's a blessing to my atmosphere, a curse to my soul

    A gift to my life, and a filling to this hole....

    I am in love with that part. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete