Sunday, December 6, 2009

WASSUP!


Welcome to the wonderful world of , go play the earl coz, everything I throw up? BLOW UP.
Cause this is that get crunk move trick, get drunk stupid, hot like steaks, .45 on waist.

Decided to join the blog world, I'm one of the most bored people you will ever find. I've resorted to facebook games like "Cafe World" for God's sake...twitter is the only thing that's poppin right now and you can't stay on that shit for hours on end.

I just finished my journey to becoming Muchmusic's next VJ, I was top 3 out of over 4,000 applicants and the top guy in the entire competition. In the end I was eliminated but not before I created a fan base of over 5,000 people. I worked hard to get to the top 3 but I couldn.t have done it without the support of friends, family and ofcourse my fans. Now I gotta make a choice; do I go back to a regular job (debt collection ugh!) or do I continue to create a fan base and try to get my dreaam job as a TV SUPERSTAR! Decisions decisions...

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, you got a great personality man!!! You'd be perfect for anything to show your face!!! XD Start talking to your audience though. T.V. Is so one-way it's frustrating. I like the blogs. And youtube. Would you be into posting vlogs about yourself on Youtube?

    ReplyDelete