Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tori Kelly

I was introduced to this video by my homie Jasmine (http://altaaamodaaa.blogspot.com/) and I was BLOWN AWAY! In this video for example, she CREATES her own beat vocally and then sings a BANGER. I really respect people with that kind of vision. T o be able to create something like that from scratch is actually remarkable.







This is her audition for American Idol. I'M GONNA GO OUT ON A LIMB AND SAY SHE WILL BE THE WINNER OF AMERICAN IDOL! I said this about Jordin Sparks from the audition and I was right....I'm tryna go for two in a row LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Should've let the damn girl get into it...she would have KILLLLLEEEDDD it!

    p.s I hate Simon...just for this. LOOL

    p.s.s LOVE YUHHH FOR THE BLOG LINKKK! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. noo Andrew Garcia is going to win, he has a better voice, check him out in youtube.

    ReplyDelete