Monday, March 8, 2010

Virgin Mic Amatuer Comedy


Yes, it is true. I'm gonna do stand up! For the first time in my young life, i'm gonna stand up in a room of strangers and attempt to make them laugh purposely....quite the feat.

To tell you guys the truth; I'm terrified. I have heard so many stand up comedians tell their horror stories about starting out and having nights where they got no laughs...thats a scary thought.



Picture it for a second...


I'm standing there...the lights are shining in my eyes so I can't even see the audience and I'm telling the anus out of a joke.......adn nothing ..................just.....nothing.

I hope i'm funny ...

I NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

Come out to:

Fox & Fiddle
1285 Finch Ave West
North York, Ontario


on MARCH 24TH! (DATE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, PLEASE CHECK THE BLOG THE DAY BEFORE AND I WILL HAVE THE UPDATED DATE HERE)

If your coming and i'm not funny.....laugh anyway dammit.


No comments:

Post a Comment